Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Smiles

I am really pleased to have such a support team and such wonderful customers who enjoy crafting together.  This past quarter has been one of the most successful quarters I have had since I became an Independant Demonstrator!!  I have set goals for myself and so far have gone above and beyond many of those goals.  I still would love to recruit at least one fellow crafter this year.  I have had a few interested! :)

These past few months have been really busy, as all months really end up being!  My son turned 8 in February!! I am such a lucky mom to have such a sweet and caring 8 year old.  He is my number one!

We took a family trip to Boston for a weekend.  My hubby had to train a pressoperator on a printing press, so I thought the kids and I could relax at the hotel and swim for the day, away from our home town!  It was really really nice to get away and spend the days with the kidlets :)

The baby has grown so much in the past 6 and a half months.  From sleeping/ nursing/ pooping to being awake/ giggling/ and crawling!!  Babies learn so much/ progress the most in their first year of life.  She is a precious devil!!  I know we will have our hands full when she becomes a toddler and even more a teenager :)  But we wouldn't have it any other way!



My family and friends have made me smile and I look forward to spedning all the time I can with all of them.  I always walk away from a gathering feeling that I have accomplished something, whether it be a smile, a handmade card, a promise, or a memory.  I feel good where I am at and would love to go further into life and my business feeling that accomplishment each and every day!

I have had a few workshops and classes booked for each month.  I am alternating scrap book classes with technique classes and holding one card club each month.  I scheduled each to have a place for those who need to get out one evening or one Saturday am and create with other adults.  I enjoy spending time with others, chatting, snacking, and creating memories!!

Anyone can hold a workshop in their home, or any place at that, to enjoy time with others, create personal cards or scrap pages, and to earn free or discounted items!!  Build your craft collection with Stampin' Up! products.  There are so many uses for many of the products and so the creativity is endless.  I have many ideas and resources in helping to create the perfect card, scrap page or gift.  See my calendar page for upcoming events!  I will be holding two stamp-a-stacks again this year and plan to hold one for children ages 6 to 12.  If interested in any of the events or looking for more information, contact me at niccimolinski@yahoo.com.  Check out my Facebook Business page: Nicci's Craft Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment