Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Sale-A-Bration was such a wonderful way to start out the new year!! I met many new crafters, even non-crafters, who had a lot of fun creating cards and working with Stampin' Up! materials and products.  It is so exciting to see everyone happy to receive free stamp sets too!! I know I was excited!!  My April Fool's Deal went well, had a couple orders placed....Advertising for next year will be a bit more out there!

This week I am getting ready for a workshop being held next Monday.  I think this is my first non-weekend workshop.  And it is with someone who booked off another workshop!!  I will be meeting some new faces, so I am a bit nervous, but am really looking forward to it!

Here is a card I recently made using the Hodgepodge Happiness and Sweet Summer stamp sets:

No comments:

Post a Comment