Sunday, May 15, 2011

Big Shot Technique Class

Being new at using the Big Shot and materials made me nervous to show how to use the system with customers!  I read threads and blogs and viewed videos to prepare my self for any questions or concerns.  I printed out sandwich recipes for my customers and show cased a few projects in which I used the few dies and plates that I had.  I was glad that the customers brought with them a few materials they had previously purchased and we used them together to get a feel for the items and to see the potential for the designs or cut outs.  We were also able to use materials from the Cuttlebug!!!  It was a good time and am hoping to purchase more and hold a second class in the fall.  I now know what direction I need to go in with the class.  I also received some great out-of-the-box ideas from one of my customers.  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment