Sunday, December 11, 2011

Last workshop of the year!

Tonight I am demonstrating my last workshop of the year.  This has been a wonderful year for me as a demonstrator.  I started out being a hobby demo looking to build a business.  I have a wonderful group of ladies who have held workshops, joined clubs and enjoyed my events.  I have also met new faces and prospects for future events and workshops.  I am excited to help out the local library hold events for the community in the upcoming year. 

I have began filling up dates for the first quarter of 2012....if anyone is interested, please contact me to set up your workshop.  The next mini, All Occassions 2012, will be available Jan. 4 and run through April 30.  During that mini catalog period, Stampin' Up! will be running their yearly event Sale-a-Bration!! This is an exciting opportunity for all of us!! Hostesses earn even more rewards, customers can earn a free stamp set, and those looking to sign up as a demo themselves have an amazing opportunity to do so....meaning discounts and freebies :)

With said calendar ready and available, I am looking for ideas from you, my customers and followers.  I want to know what it is that you love about card making, scrap booking, stamping, or paper crafting.  What would you like me to demonstrate in the new year??  If you have feedback, please let me know and I will create an event for a demonstration or just to share an evening out with fellow crafters.

I am also interested in trade shows/ craft shows, so anyone knowing of any events looking for vendors, please relay my info to them and vice versa. 

I am looking forward to hearing from you.  I also hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season and a perfect start to the New Year 2012.

niccimolinski@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Niccis-Craft-Corner/124583237585682?ref=tn_tnmn

No comments:

Post a Comment