Saturday, September 24, 2011

September is a time of year for starting fresh, just like the children going to school and starting off a new year.  THis was always my favorite time of year and I hear it from many of my friends that it it theirs also.  Not only because of the freshness and newness, but also because of the experience of shopping for new clothes and school supplies, and not to mention the cooler weather and the soon to be changing leaves :)

I admit, I love to shop for new supplies!!  I also enjoyed looking through the 2011 Holiday Mini Catalog and ordering quite a number of items!!  My favorites are the Howl-O-Creeps Stamp set and the cellophane bags.  So cute and so quick and easy.  This project inspired me to hold a class at the end of the month to recreate these little goody bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment