Monday, November 07, 2011

~Happy~

A couple years ago I demonstrated a workshop with a really close friend of mine.  We had been best of friends for years in high school.  We tried to stay in touch, but had other things going on in life that we ended up not hearing from each other in a long time.  I was really happy to spend the workshop hours with her and her friends.  She is am amazing cook/ baker and has baked many treats for others for some extra income.  I convinced her to order a few things from Stampin' Up! so she can create her own labels and tags for those yummy treats!  Recently she posted a photo of some labels she made and tagged me in it on Facebook!! I was really happy to see the photo and would like to share it with you :)

Birthday Bakery: Labels by Alicia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment